Datawatch offers all components of state-of-the-art access control:
Datawatch Systems has a long-standing record of success in managing access control for our clients, whether they are large government agencies, multinational corporations or single-office suites.
In access control, as in all lines of our business, ongoing support of clients is our highest priority. In fact, Datawatch is a partner, not simply a vendor to our clients.
We shine at efficiently installing new systems, as well as seamlessly upgrading and transferring systems from other providers.
- MONITORING AND SUPPORT: Datawatch's Central Station continuously monitors your access control and other devices while providing you a secure environment so you can focus on your business. A single phone call connects you immediately to the Datawatch's Central Station, where our meticulously trained operators are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to support you, your clients or your visitors.
- SMARTPHONE-BASED ACCESS (New): Datawatch Systems now offers Datawatch Mobile Access, allowing authorized tenants to use their mobile phones, rather than a separate access card, to access a building space, even access elevators, lighting and climate controls.
- CLIENT-CONTROLLED ACCESS: Our cloud-based access control system allows you to secure access through our web-console from anywhere. You control which entry points are locked and unlocked, and who has access to your building or suite at any given time. You also get a complete history of building access activity, in real time.
- SOLUTIONS FOR ALL BUILDING AREAS: We offer a variety of access control products and solutions for every part of a building, including lobbies, elevators and tenant office suites. We also provide fire panel monitoring, and integrate climate control and lighting systems.
- ADVANCED CREDENTIALING: Our system for issuing and managing building access credentials is tops in the industry. We manage key cards, visitor badges, cutting-edge facial recognition systems and biometric scanners.
Contact our experts for a free analysis »
Sign up for our newsletter »