SuiteWatch is perfect for smaller suites or individual offices. SuiteWatch uses our state-of-the-art alarm system that makes securing any part of your office as simple as presenting a valid credential. Easily track who arms and disarms the system without complicated programming and hassles. Control access to your entire office or just one door with a single reader.
Because SuiteWatch replaces keypad entry systems, it eliminates unauthorized access when passcode "cheat sheets" are misplaced. Did you know that industry-wide, 99% of all alarms are false? SuiteWatch reduces disruptions from false alarms due to forgotten codes and doors propped open by after-hours staff.
- User-friendly software makes it easy to add, delete, or change privileges at any time
- Automatically arm and disarm your system at the times you select, any number of times
- Monitored 24/7/365 by our state-of-the-art UL-approved Datawatch Central Station
- Adaptable card readers eliminate keypads and lost security codes, simplify alarm disarming for cleaning crews, and increase security for employees working late
- Full reports available online or from Datawatch Systems Customer Service
- Present your Datawatch credential at the alarm control reader to arm and disarm your suite
- Monitor doors and motion detectors; create “invisible wall” boundaries to protect smaller areas within your space
- SuiteWatch uses your existing Datawatch credential
- Presenting an authorized Datawatch credential to the reader silences active alarms
- System can act as an override on doors with electronic locks
- No codes, passwords, key switches, complicated training or false alarms
- Value-priced for businesses of any size
Contact us for a free evaluation or risk analysis »
Sign up for our newsletter »