Full-featured Visitor Management system that enables tenants, property managers and security personnel to conveniently and efficiently identify, register and track visitors.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Authorized users can pre-register visitors and register unscheduled visitors.
- Supports a driver’s license reader, passport scanner, digital camera and badge printer.
- Badges can be limited to specific turnstiles or readers to support tracking and security checks.
- Badges automatically expire at designated date and time.
- Access deny list enables tenants and property managers to list people not authorized to enter a building. System notifies guard if anyone not authorized attempts to obtain a badge.
- Tenants can remotely view and search turnstile/reader history and visitor records—scheduled visitors, processed visitors, building fire wardens and non-authorized individuals.
- Design custom badge templates for buildings and tenants.
VISITOR QR CODE
- Through VisitorWatch®, pre-registered visitors receive a unique one-time pass with the QR code via email invitation. Similarly, a permanent pass can be issued for your repeat visitors and contractors.
- A quick scan of the QR code (print out or email on smartphone) using an QR scanner and visitors are efficiently registered and on their way through the turnstiles or the elevators to that important meeting.
- Pre-registration and QR code check-in helps ensure that only pre-approved visitors with a code are allowed to enter your building or office space.
Datawatch combines access control with on-site closed-circuit television (CCTV) monitoring to form VideoWatch® (see related news article). VideoWatch® allows our highly trained alarm specialists to remotely access your recording devices and review footage at the time of an alarm. After an alarm specialist reviews the footage, you are notified of what was observed and sent a recorded copy of the event for review and follow up. A copy is also archived at Datawatch Central Station. Our optional, advanced video analytics can process the footage, offering an enhanced level of threat detection. This combination of alarm monitoring and easy, quick access to visuals helps you decide whether an immediate response or later-day follow up with staff is needed.
Save yourself the hassle of worrying about late night alarms with screencaps sent directly to your computer or phone.
- High-definition, camera-specific video monitoring
- Video stills sent to you, via email, anytime an alarm is tripped
- Compatible with most network-capable DVRs, NVRs, and standalone web-linked cameras
- Motion-activated camera recording and alarm transmission
- State-of-the-art video analysis (optional)
- Near real-time review of footage
- Ability to provide incident or suspicious-person information to authorities based on footage
- Fully customizable system design to meet your needs
- Recorded footage is archived at Datawatch Central Station, our off-site headquarters
- Expert installation teams minimize worksite disruption