These applications are password-protected, so you willll need an online account to use them.
Email our Card Key department at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set you up.
Online management enables you to:
- View credential holder records
- Activate, modify and deactivate credentials
- Assign access levels
- Authorize a credential holder to enter multiple buildings
- View and add tenant records
- Pre-register visitors and edit/delete visitor records
- View event history
Advanced technical tool to:
- Order credentials
- Order badging supplies
Hurricane reporting system:
- Administrators can view and update the status of all properties and of all employees listed in the database.
- 24/7 UL approved Central Monitoring Station available to update the status of employees and properties.
Rapid response system:
- Two-way, on demand emergency messaging to a designated group of recipients.
- Blast alerts via e-mail and SMS messaging to thousands of recipients in seconds.
- View individual recipient responses to alerts.
- Administrators can create pre-scripted messages to expedite sending alerts.
- Administrators can create and modify groups.
- 24/7 UL approved Central Monitoring Station available to send alerts on formal request.
Operational Contacts for Clients
Programming Assistance - To change door lock or alarm activation times, email programming. email@example.com
Card Key Assistance - To order new credentials or change existing credentials, email card key. firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Questions - For any other questions about your existing system, email central station. email@example.com