We are all more aware of everything we touch in the workplace, especially in the wake of COVID-19. As workplaces are reopening, we are adapting to the safety needs of employees and tenants. Our touchless solutions reduce common touch points without sacrificing flexibility and convenience. Let us know how we can help you return to work.
Creating Smarter Solutions for the Real Estate Industry
Let’s connect so we can discuss your needs.
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW OR
The touchscreen directory has no limit to the number of tenants that can be listed and it is easily customizable to meet your specific needs. This makes touchscreen directories ideal for buildings with a large number of tenants or those that may experience frequent turnover. Updates can be done from the convenience of your desk, and backups are stored on servers at the Datawatch Central Station.
Our directories appeal to tenants by listing available leasing space, amenities and services. You can enhance your building directory by adding TSLive® news and weather feeds, television programs or maps, and navigation assistance to office suites. The sleek, vertical design allows for flexible placement and offers the same benefits of a physical directory while enhancing the look of your lobby with a custom enclosure. Touchscreen monitors are available in 22”, 26”, 32”, and 42” sizes.
Touchscreen Directory Highlights:
- Easy to install: Touchscreen directory arrives with your tenants already entered. Just plug it in and it’s ready to use. We do all the pre-installation work for you.
- Easy to use: Datawatch Systems’ touchscreen directories feature large graphics, readable typefaces, and clear instructions.
- Easy to update: Change your directory content online in seconds, right from your desk.
- Your tenant database is backed up on our servers.
- Unlimited tenant listings: Display companies and office suites, individuals, or both.
- Leasing and management information: Provide contact information at the touch of a button.
- An access phone can be added, so tenants can admit visitors.
- Scrolling message: Feature building announcements, events, or other information.
- TSLive news and weather: News and sports headlines, up-to-the-minute financial information, and local weather forecast.
- Television display: Display TV news or weather within a window on a large screen or purchase a dual-monitor enclosure for full-screen television.
Beyond unlocking doors, DirectConnect provides you with the tools for an enhanced access experience at your building and within your suite. This includes, opening access controlled doors, calling elevators and using Siri shortcuts. In addition book conference rooms and amenity spaces, send QR codes through email invitations for visitors, building community capabilities and view real-time occupancy levels.
Utilize Siri Shortcuts to unlock doors or call elevators.
Eliminate elevator touch points using the Datawatch DirectConnect app
Datawatch Systems provides its customers a secure, web-based application called DirectAccess® to manage their access control systems. DirectAccess® allows our customers to access their information in our secure database from anywhere, at any time, from any web browser or the app. DirectAccess® allows you to safely and securely maintain your credential database, schedules, visitor logs and activity history. It also has a lock down feature
The Emergency Notification System enables building management to send information to their tenants by property or specific employee groups. The system can send emails, text messages and attachments.
Access control credential integrates with an automatic door opener for a complete touchless entry solution for your workspace.