For over 12 years, Datawatch Systems has provided its customers a secure, web-based application called DirectAccess to manage their access control systems. DirectAccess allows our customers to access their information in our secure database from anywhere, at any time, from any web browser.
DirectAccess allows you to safely and securely maintain your credential database, schedules, visitor logs and activity history.
Datawatch Systems also provides, DirectAccess Pro®, a desktop application designed to improve flexibility for access control management. DirectAccess Pro allows clients to maintain their access control systems remotely and securely from their own desk by pairing web access with the power of their computer processor.
- List credential holder records by name, tenant and building address; view record details; activate, modify, deactivate or delete credentials.
- Pre-register visitors: Specify building address, visitor and tenant names, valid access days, authorized areas, special instructions and optional passwords. Pre-registered visitors are listed in Datawatch’s VisitorWatch application, where lobby personnel can check them in and issue badges.
- Search the access history by address, tenant, date range, or credential-holder name. Results easily export to a variety of file types such as Excel or Word.
- View, add and edit tenant information.
- Password protection limits access to authorized users.
Contact us for a free evaluation or risk analysis »
Sign up for our newsletter »